As summer arrives, it comes with various skin related problems. As heat of the sun becomes very harsh on our skin and results into many skin related issues like sunburn, sun tan, acne, pimples, spots and other skin infections. It becomes very difficult for us to protect our skin from these problems. So here we are with an ingredient that you can easily find in your kitchens, which can do wonders to your skin. Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient, which has many health as well as skin benefits. It is rich in acetic, citric, malic and amino acid and also contains vitamins, enzymes and mineral salts, which is beneficial for your skin.
Here is how you can use apple cider vinegar for flawless skin:
1. Prevents Acne And Pimples
If you are struggling from stubborn acnes and pimples, then keep an apple cider vinegar bottle handy. Due to its antibacterial and antifungal substance, apple cider vinegar helps in keeping your skin pores bacteria, oil and dust free.
How To Use:
- Mix raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with filtered water in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply it on the affected skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Reapply a few times daily for few days to see the result.
2. Heals Sunburn
Apple cider vinegar is known to cure sunburns. It helps to soothe the pain and make the healing process fast.
How To Use:
- Mix half a cup apple cider vinegar with 4 cups of water.
- Douse a wash cloth with the solution and apply to sunburned skin.
- Massage it for a while.
- Repeat this several times daily for few days until your condition improves.