There’s not a whole lot that’s been “normal” about this year, and Amazon Prime Day 2020 has been no exception. The annual mega-savings event, which is regularly held in July, was pushed back to October so that the retailer could prepare to safely operate amid the COVID-19 pandemic. But now, the big day has very nearly arrived, and we’re here to tell you that it was every bit worth the wait—and then some!
With thousands of jaw-dropping markdowns on everything from the best streaming devices on the market to Apple’s coveted AirPods Pro, it’s nearly impossible to get through them all in just one day—which is exactly why these savings will run for two, from October 13 to October 14. Lucky for you, Reviewed has also taken the liberty of sorting through them all to bring you our top picks from this whopper of a sale.
While many are only available to Prime members, you can still sign up for a free 30-day trial here. From there, you’ll be all set to shop our list below in full, though we highly recommend you add your favorites to your cart ASAP, as they’re sure to disappear before your very eyes at prices this incredibly low.
And now, without further ado, we give you the very best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2020!
The best early deals to shop for Amazon Prime Day 2020
- $5 in eBook credit for Prime Day: Spend $20 in eBooks at Amazon through Monday, October 12, and earn $5 in eBook credit. Note that you must activate your offer before spending to get the credit.
- $10 in credit for Prime day: Spend $10 on your online Whole Foods delivery order and earn $10 in account credit to spend on Prime Day. You’ll also earn $10 in credit when you shop select small businesses or handmade, U.S.-based items through Monday, October 12.
- Up to $30 in credit for Prime Day: Complete purchases through the Amazon app to earn up to $30 in credit.
- 3 Months of Amazon Kids+ for .99 (Save $6): Through Monday, October 12, Prime Day members will save $2 per month on their Amazon Kids+ subscription, which will give you access to all the kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows. Learning apps and games you can handle.
- 1 Year of Audible Premium Plus for $99.95 (Save $50): New subscribers to Audible Premium Plus will save $50 on their first year, then pay the normal $149.95 rate.
- Kindle Kids’ Essentials Bundle for $92.97 (Save $50): With this bundle, Prime members will get a Kindle (10th generation), a full year of Amazon Kids+ (including the full Harry Potter series), a screen protector and a power adapter.
- Kindle Essentials Bundle for $89.97 (Save $45): Prime members will get a Kindle with a built-in front light, your choice of one of three book covers and a power adapter with this set.
- 6 Months of Kindle Unlimited for $29.97 (Save $29.97): New subscribers can choose between a free 30-day trial of Kindle Unlimited ($9.99 thereafter) or get a big discount on a six-month plan to save 50%.
- 4 Months of Amazon Music for $.99 (Save $28): New Prime subscribers to Amazon Music with Android devices can currently get four months of the service for .99, with rates rising to $7.99 per month thereafter. Non-Prime members will pay $9.99 per month thereafter. Alternately, you can get six months free with your purchase of an Amazon Echo (on sale for $19.99).
- Prime Video rentals from $.99: Prime members can save a bundle on video rentals right now.
- 2 months of Prime Video Channels for $1.98: Prime members can sign up for two months of Showtime, Epix, PBS Masterpiece, Sundance Now, Lifetime Movie Club, A&E Crime Central, PBS Documentaries, Urban Movie Channel, History Vault, Pantaya, Moviesphere, Motortrend or Up Faith & Family video channels at .99 per month right now (normally $3.99 to $6.99 per month). Scroll down to the “.99 per month for up to two months” section to take advantage of this deal.
- Subscription Boxes from $4.80: Prime members can get select monthly boxes for your kids, pets and more at up to 60% off.
- Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer for $74.59 (Save $30): We haven’t tested this juicer yet, but it has a 4.4-star rating from more than 950 Amazon shoppers, and right now, you can save $30 when you check the coupon code beneath the price.
- Calphalon Digital Sauté Slow Cooker for $95.99 (Save $54): We liked this device’s nonstick, easy-to-clean interior and the fact that it could be programmed down to 15-minute increments.
- Crock-Pot Lunch Food Warmer from $21.99 (Save $4 to $8): We haven’t yet tested this brand-name food warmer, but the near 6,000 glowing Amazon reviews speak for themselves.
- Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware for $224.99 (Save $74.01): Check the coupon box beneath the price to get a nearly $75 discount on our favorite cookware set of all time.
- Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker for $84.99 (Save $100.01): This waffle maker is one of the best waffle makers we’ve ever tested and you’ll get an extra $9.96 off $99.95 sale price at checkout.
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker for $9.99 (Save $5): We loved this adorable waffle maker in testing, and right now, it’s less than $10.
- Mueller 5-Liter Salad Spinner for $26.31 (Save $13.68): This handy device is beloved by more than 9,000 Amazon shoppers.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus by De’Longhi for $104.99 (Save $74.01): Similar to our favorite single-brew coffee maker in every way but design (this one’s slightly less rounded), you can get this high-quality machine for nearly $75 off.
- Apple AirPods Pro for $199 (Save $50): The ultimate Apple wireless earbuds are 20% off right now.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS-only at Amazon for $384.99 (Save $14.01): The brand new Apple smartwatch is currently $14 off its original list price in red or white at Amazon.
- Beats Solo Pro Noise-Canceling Headphones from $199.95 (Save $100): Select colors are up to $100 off right now.
- Blink Mini for $5 with the Echo Show 5: A bundle deal of the Echo Show 5, normally $90 and on sale for $44.99, and the Blink Mini, which would normally run you $34.99 and is on sale for $24.99, would usually be $124.98 together at their full price, but Prime members can get both right now for $49.99, making the Blink Mini just an extra $5 on top of the Echo Show 5’s $44.99.
- Blink Mini for $24.99 (Save $10): This affordable security camera has more than 18,300 glowing reviews on Amazon—and it’s on sale.
- Echo Dot Kids’ Edition (3rd Generation) for $34.99 (Save $35): This kids’ version of one of our favorite Amazon Echo speakers is half off right now. Note that this item won’t ship before Tuesday, October 27.
- Echo Show 5 for $44.99 (Save $45): Prime members can save 50% on a smart display we hailed as the perfect desk accessory right now.
- Echo Plus 2nd Generation, Refurbished for $59.99 (Save $60): Prime members can pick up this smart speaker with new-and-improved sound for a steal.
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S for $199.99 (Save $50): We found this machine’s predecessor, the Ecovacs Deebot N79 ($248), to offer amazing value for the money, sucking up an impressive average of 11 grams of dirt per run. This upgraded sale model is equipped with a “max suction” mode that reportedly increases pickup power by 50%.
- JBL Flip 5 for $89.95 (Save $30): JBL’s Flip 5 is the best portable speaker we’ve ever tested and you can get it at a discount ahead of Prime Day right now.
- QGeeM USB C to HDMI Adapter for $9.99 (Save $10): You can save 50% on this discounted adapter from QGeeM, which has more than 20,500 rave Amazon reviews.
- Ring Alarm 5, Refurbished for $99.99 (Save $60): This alarm system is Amazon’s No. 1 new release in the category, and right now, a refurbished, first-generation version is $60 off for Prime members.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Refurbished for $99.99 (Save $60): For Prime members only, this refurbished security camera, which we deemed sleek and modern, if pricey, drops by $60.
- Roku Express for $21.99 (Save $8): As Roku’s most basic streaming stick, we think it’s a great option for any entry-level streamer who wants to kick back and relax with their favorite TV shows.
- Roku Premiere for $27.95 (Save $12.04): Roku Premiere comes with Roku’s easy-to-navigate platform and supports 4K, HDR and Dolby Atmos sound when paired with a compatible TV and audio setup.
- Roku Streaming Stick+ for $37.99 (Save $12): As our best-valued streaming device, the Roku Streaming Stick+ is a great buy because it works quickly over WiFi, streams 4K and HDR content beautifully and comes with a remote that includes voice-control.
- Roku Ultra for $79.99 (Save $20): Roku Ultra took the cake in our tests as the best of the streaming device bunch for its advanced remote that includes personal shortcut options and a headphone jack for wireless audio. It’s also fast and plenty easy to use.
- TP-Link Smart Plug for $5 with the Echo Show 5: Alternately, Prime Members can get the Echo Show 5, on sale for $44.99, with a $5 TP-smart plug add-on, bringing your total to $49.99 instead of the $112.97 value.
- Lane Home Furnishings Rocker Recliner from $562.38 (Save $90.62): This leather recliner is currently 10% off.
- Masterbuilt MB20080220 Smoker Cover for $43.71 (Save $6.28): Make sure your investment cooker is protected from the elements with this top-rated cover.
- Oster Cordless Electric Wine Opener for $17.79 (Save $2.20): This wine opener has gotten a thumbs-up from tons of buyers on Amazon—more than 16,200!—who say it’s “easy to use” and works “like a charm.”
- Shark ION AV751 Robot Vacuum for $149.95 (Save $70): This highly-rated robot vacuum is at a great low price for a limited time.
- YnM Weighted Blanket from $39.90 (Save $8.99 to $38.42): The best-valued weighted blanket on the market is nearly half off right now in the 15-pound size.
- Vera Bradley Double-Layer Cotton Face Mask With Filter Pocket for $20.32, 3-pack (Save $3.68): Vera Bradley is beloved for its fun quilted patterns, and now, they’re bringing that same whimsy to face masks. Check out that 4.4-star review! Note that these masks won’t be back in stock until Friday, November 27.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.