When it comes to enhancing your beauty, the fruit masks have always stolen the spotlight. While we love the refreshing fruit face masks, many other delicious ingredients in your kitchen deserve your love this season. If you haven’t tried applying coffee on your skin, you are missing out on something. So here’s how you can prepare a coffee face mask to rejuvenate your skin.
- Combine one tablespoon of coffee ground with two tablespoons of ground oats.
- Mix them well and then add one tablespoon honey to the mixture to add a coarse paste.
- Then add 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder and mix well all the ingredients.
- Gently apply the mixture to your skin and leave it to settle for 20 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with warm water. Follow this routine two times a week and you will get that radiant glow.
If your skin is sensitive, avoid adding the cinnamon powder altogether. Deal with sensitive skin with these 5 natural home remedies.
This coffee mixture not only smells delicious but also moisturises and rejuvenates your skin, giving it a healthy glow. It also has exfoliating properties that help remove the dead skin cells and soften your skin.
The caffeine in coffee will also contribute to tightening your skin to prevent sagging skin and wrinkles. In fact, some spas use the anti-oxidant rich coffee to reduce pigmentation and firm cellulite found on the skin.